PROMOTE YOURSELF AND YOUR WORK IN A BEAUTIFUL MAGAZINE SPREAD FEATURING YOU AND YOUR ART.
- Share your story with a short article and some photos!
- If Your Submission Is AcceptedSelected artists and writers are:
- Published in Southern Sass Magazine which is available in print (for sale) and digital (for free) form. Your feature includes your interview, photos and artist/writer website link. Magazines are available long after initial release, so your exposure may continue for several years.
- Promoted on the Southern Sass magazine’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds.
How To Apply To This Artist Interview Feature
EMAIL US INFO@SOUTHERNSASSPUBLICATIONS.COM
You must supply photos (about 5 to 8, at least 1500 pixels on any one side)
Your photos must include:
You. (About 3 photos or more)
- Your art/writing
- Your photos must be:
- File type: Jpg.
- Name your files in this style: ArtistInterview_YourName_#.jpg.
- Each file shouldn’t exceed 7MB, total file upload cannot exceed 60MB. Images must be at least 1500 pixels on one side. (The larger the file, the larger it can be in the magazine. Full pages require at least 2200 x 2750 pixels.)
The Artist Interview Feature submission process includes submission of application form, submission review, submission editing, possible publication in Southern Sass magazine, and possible publication on website and/or social media.